Tuesday, 15 May 2007
I was tagged by Floofle ( http://floofle.blogspot.com/ ) so I've had to think carefully about random things. Or think randomly about careful things which is more likely I suspect. Anyhoo, I'm going to treat this as if it were some kind of word association exercise and try to just write some things down. All information given will be true but I can't guarantee it will make sense!
1.List 7 random facts about yourself on your blog
2.Tag 7 more blogs , making sure to let them know.
Seven Random facts about me.
1. When I got married, the wedding service was conducted in our living room by a Salvation Army Major in full uniform. No tambourines unfortunately.
2. When I was little I thought that I could communicate with animals using the power of my mind. I spent a lot of my time in the field next to my house in Inverness, staring at horses.
3. If a spider is stuck in my bath I feel morally obliged to leave a spider escape route made out of toilet paper so that the fellow can climb out safely. It usually works.
4. I don't mind mud but I hate crumbs.
5. Magnus the cat was kidnapped in a case of mistaken identity and taken to live with an accordian player called Stephen over forty miles away. It took the involvement of the local constabulary to get him returned. To add insult to injury, Magnus was mistaken for a lady cat.
6. My Aunt Nan's ashes were eaten by ducks.
7. I like to say thank you to things - flowers, the morning, the veg in the propagator, a clear night with stars. Whatever people think, this does not necessarily make me a hippy.
Ok, some of those things are not really facts about me but they are part of the funny little world that makes up my life. It's not a bad place to be really. By the way, it was Sandra, the Major on the right of the photo who married us.
I'm going to nominate
A friend to Knit With
When The Going get Tough, The Tough Get Knitting
Zanac ( my brother Tom's blog ) at http://zanak.blogspot.com/
and I can't think of any more who haven't been done already. maybe I need to make more blog friends!