Saturday 26 January 2008

Saturday's Final Whites.




This is my last post in the Winter White series. Thanks to Mary Jane knowing about it and to Shari for hosting. I've loved seeing all of the photos and reading new blogs. I hope you enjoyed visiting mine.

Here are three different things to finish off with.

My new winter coat ( see previous posts for sartorial worries ). And my new hairdo, I was at the hairdressers yesterday and as I don't own either a hairdryer or straighteners, this level of elegance will never happen again. I'm so pleased with the colours.

Archie's Apron - My other half spent an entire afternoon cleaning the cooker this week. What a star.

Soup in the making. Not the whitest of images but soup made with carrots, leeks, onions , celery and potatoes is one of my winter staples and feels to me quintessentially Scottish.

6 comments:

Julia said...

Your new coat and hairdo are fabulous!Am loving what you're doing with the fleece...looking forward to seeing more when I visit.

Cindy G said...

Oh, that really is a grown up coat. It's lovely!

jo :: feather and thread said...

loving all your photos this week (and the coat is fab!)...x

mary jane said...

I love the picture of your hair and coat! Love! I guess I should show my new coat...my hair is atrocious!

nicantsoair said...

Wowsers! I can't quite believe that is your hair, though I always love your hair, but it looks great, and the coat is fabulous, really love it...!xx
ps, very chic, heehee!!!

Ilix said...

LOL, great pics. The soup sounds fantastic!