Tuesday 23 October 2007

Pssst - Pass it forward.


I've just put a comment on Miss Frugality's blog in the hope of getting a little something in the spirit of Pay It Forward. I don't do swaps or secret pals because I'd hate to sign up to something and forget/run out of steam/money.....

However, I think I can manage three things and it would be nice to send something off into the wild blue yonder. Please bear in mind that if you get picked, there has been a postal strike in the UK and things are still a bit wonky.

Here is the blurb for the PIF.

"I will send a handmade gift to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this PIF exchange. I don’t know what that gift will be yet and you may not receive it tomorrow or next week, but you will receive it within 365 days, that is my promise! The only thing you have to do in return is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog.

It would be great to hear from you.......

6 comments:

Ivywindow said...

What a fantastic idea! May I sign up please?

a friend to knit with said...

yippee! i would love to be one of your three! :)

Jacqui said...

how delightful and fun! we can all use a little surprise and joy...

i would love to play!

magnusmog said...

I've got my three! Goodness knows what will be passed on but I will be in touch to get addresses and other details. I'm really glad to be UK and transatlantic in my commenters too,

mary jane said...

Rats! too late!

Di said...

Hello!!
I am glad to see people participating!! I have already to make 3 things for people in the pay it forward exchange!!

Went to Newburgh knitting again last night - I think I am addicted!!